Translate

14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

 
Unfortunately, the jolly Germans don’t celebrate this wonderful holiday to quite the extent that we do. I did see a couple of heart-shaped chocolate boxes in the stores, but it’s looking pretty loveless over here. Well… Not where I am! I borrowed an idea of color your own valentines, since Valentines Day just happens to be the day I am going with Little Missie to Englisch class. I am going to teach them a thing or two about this special holiday.
 

Please excuse my ugly carpet of a background… in every picture…

So with the help of sweet Elke, and her husbands copying machine I have a bag of thirty Valentines (All the ones for the kids are in English, since it is Englisch class.) with Süssigkeiten (candies or sweet stuff) attached. It’s totally a surprise, so don’t tell anyone okay! I can’t wait to see their faces!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Liebe,
Karynne

No comments:

Post a Comment