Translate

07 February 2012

Fotos

 I'm officially an international person! (This was before I left home.)
This is the first thing I did with the kids. I love chalk! Just so you know, I did not make this. She would be a little upset if I tried to take credit, although I did draw the outline.
 This is where I run!
 And this looks much better when it is turned the right way, but I didn't want to save all my pictures to someone elses computer (that would be rude), so this is what we get.

 Through my window. It looks much better without the glare.
Does this make you hungry? It makes me want to eat it all over again. I'm not sure if they actually make this in Germany, but today I felt like a good ol' egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast.

Grüsse aus Deutschland!
Karynne

No comments:

Post a Comment