Translate

19 March 2012

Verteck (ver sh tek)

Versteck, also known as hide-and-go-seek is my favorite game of all time. This does not, however apply to my car key. After searching everywhere and wishing I had known I had no car key, I ran as fast as I could to Oma's house to meet one of the girls so I could take her to her dentist appointment. I made it exactly in time. I didn't tell her mother, because I didn't want to let her know that I had once again done something incredibly dumb (which wasn't the case, because I KNOW I hung it on the key rack when I got home). I did, however have to tell her when I couldn't get into the house without my key. She was not mad, and she believed it wasn't my fault. When the little princess got home, she loudly announced "I know where your key is!" Then she ran to the shoe cubboard and pulled it out of a boot. Oma asked "Did you hide her key?" The little angel gave a devious smile and nodded. Not cool!

1 comment:

  1. That's why I always took my keys to my room and hid them in the white cupboard :D

    ReplyDelete