Translate

21 March 2012

HAPPY SPRING!

You know what that means?
 Barbies on the toilet! This was an interesting supprise when I stumbled into the bathroom at 6:00 this morning.

We also started spring cleaning.


I don't know if this will help anyone, but we've been removing spots from rugs with a method I've never heard of before. It works for most spots (even when they're super old), and it's practically free! Here's how it works:
1. Boil water. (In German we say cook the water.)
2. Pour a bit of the super duper hot water on the spot.
3. Scrub the heck out of it with a fingernail scrubbing brush until you can't see any more discoloration.
4. Soak up the excess water with a dry towel.
5. Wait for it to dry!

I hope you are all enjoying your spring time! It's supposed to be 81 degrees at home today! Here it's only supposed to be 57, but it still feels great.

Liebe,
Karynne

P.S. It probably sounds like I never leave the house from the things I post, but this is not the case. It's just that I have so much fun doing other things that I forget I brought my camera along to take pictures of my friends. I will try to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment