Translate

23 March 2015

Heavenly Father knows I am trying and always gives me what I need



















March 16th 2015 

      We went to Bertioga for 2.5 days! We planned on Friday, did exchanges on Saturday and were obligated to stay home ALL DAY SUNDAY because Brazil was busy impeaching its president. Still don´t know if that worked out or not, but i`m sure someone will say something one of these days. In the mean time we´ll just keep working our butts off and hope that everything goes well. 
      So, while we were at home Sunday, we held our own meetings (with the exception of sacrament meeting. That would just be a little bit of apostasy) It was so great! We studied the gospel principles lesson on exaltation and got to learn a lot from the other sisters. Some people have a gift to be able to study and learn by the Spirit. I am not really one of them, but I do my best and Heavenly Father knows I am trying and always gives me what I need to do well in my calling. Afterwards we studied conference talks about prophets. Lastly, instead of having sacrament meeting we bore our testimonies. It was such a great spiritual experience and I know that Heavenly Father blessed us for doing our best to keep His Sabbath holy. 
Teaching at Zone Conference

      It was so amazing to come home to Bertioga (we have already left again) and see how much everyone has grown. There were a ton of people sick (including Sister Vergara) and everyone was running from place to place to help each other, including the less sick of the sick. So much has changed. People are stronger, there are many new members and miracles happen every day here. Even though we couldn't go to church, our investigators went and loved it. While Sister Vergara was sick in bed, the members of the branch filled our refrigerator with Gatorade and good food. They gave her rides to and from the hospital and called a bunch just to see how she was doing. 

      Sister Byrne and I got to have lunch with our friend Francisca and she took us to teach her neighbors and was so excited to see us back home. We were sad that it would be so short, but I will take you to meet her when you come. She is absolutely amazing. I want her to be your companion (Mom) when you serve. She is planning on serving a mission! I think she is almost fifty!

I lov eyoU! time´s up1!

Your Little Missionary
Mission President and Sister Cabral watching Karynne teach

Teaching at another Zone Conference



(Editor - she did not send pictures this week, these are all from the Missao Brasil Santos FB page Zone Conference Post.)


No comments:

Post a Comment