Translate

12 May 2014

It’s the highest, holiest service assumed by humankind. 
It’s the definition of selfless service. 
It’s both a daunting responsibility and a glorious opportunity. 
The divine role of motherhood is a gift from God, and 
key to His plan of happiness for all His children.
MOTHERHOOD


Dear Loved Ones,                  May 12, 2014
     I got to talk to my family! I love them. They´re the best! My dad asked "why are you giggling so much?" I said "I don´t know! It´s just so easy to talk right now!" Haha. Speaking english with my family felt like a new experience. My sister asked me a list of questions "If ....happened to you, would they send you home?" I think she misses me a little bit. I LOVE MY FAMILY!
     I know it´s a little late, but HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! There are so many fantastic mothers out there, but mine is the best. Sorry. I don´t want to offend anyone, but sometimes the truth hurts. 
     It is such a big job that mothers have, raising children today. I think it gets harder every day with more and more troubles hitting closer to home. I´m so greatful I was raised in a home where I was taught to be strong and stand up for what is right, because a lot of people weren´t blessed in that way. 
My mother is a strong woman and taught me that no matter what anyone says, I know what´s right. She helped me to make right decisions before I was faced with the problems so that I could choose the right when they came. She taught me the importance of following the Holy Spirit, so that I can have the guidance of the Lord in my life. She taught me that the Lord´s way is higher. My life would have been very different if I hadn´t consulted the Lord in prayer before making a decision. I can´t thank Heavenly Father enough for the blessing she is in my life. I LOVE MY MOM!
     I am also so greatful that she always encouraged me to serve a mission, because I know the experiences I am having now are helping me prepare to be a better mother when that time comes.
     I know there are so many moms out there who don´t have things easy, because it is a hard job they have, but I hope we, as their children,​always help them to realize that all they do is appreciated. Let them know that we love them! I LOVE MOMS!

Love,
Sister Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment